Breeding for Temperament, Disposition and Character
Pomsky dogs are a designer combination that includes several spitz breeds in attempt to maximize beneficial attributes of those breeds. Our program is based on producing puppies with highly desirable attributes gained from AKC registered Siberian Husky and Pomeranian lineages.
Our puppies will be offered to our Waiting List first. Here’s how our Waiting List Works:
- Fill out our online Qualification Application (will open a new window).
- If your family is chosen, you will be offered an opportunity to provide a Reservation Deposit.
- The Reservation Deposit is used to determine the puppy selection order of the litter. Reservation Deposits are not required to adopt a puppy from us. Reservation Deposits only hold your selection place on the Waiting List. For example, the client who has made the first Reservation Deposit will receive first pick of the litter following any breeder holds. The second client who has made a deposit will receive second pick of the litter and so on. Puppies that are not claimed by families on the Waiting List will be available following the Wait List selection process.
- The Reservation Deposit will be 100% refunded (without any accumulated interest) once proof of spay/neuter of a puppy that you have selected from us is furnished to Ontario Pomsky Puppies, or if we determine that we cannot place a puppy with you for any reason. The Reservation Deposit is not refundable under any other circumstance.
- Most of our puppies will range in price from $2,750-$3,750 Canadian (including taxes) on average depending on eye colour and markings. Premium puppies that are toy-sized (expected to mature 15 pounds or less) with husky markings and blue eyes will start at $4,000 Canadian and up.
- Reservation Deposits are 100% Transferable! If it is your turn to choose a puppy and you would like a puppy from another litter, your Reservation Deposit can be used to choose a puppy from any future litter we have.
- Our females are only bred once or twice each year. Although it is always our hope to place a puppy with you as soon as possible, due to the nature of dog breeding, pregnancies and gestation, and our commitment to producing the healthiest puppies possible, there could potentially be a delay of 9-12 months or more before a puppy may become available.
We uphold an ethical breeding program that provides the best possible standards of health and care for our dogs and puppies. Our dogs are members of our family who live with our children in our homes, and are well socialized with other dogs, cats, and visitors. We strive to ensure our clients receive a happy, healthy puppy for life. The images below depict how our dogs are housed:
All of our puppies come with the following:
- Age-appropriate vaccinations (please note that vaccinations such as Rabies can only be done when the puppy is around 5-6 months of age – this does not restrict travel, our vets can provide the documentation that your puppy will require).
- Regular deworming with products obtained from our veterinarians at 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age.
- Fecal panel including coccidia and giardia, microchip and veterinary health certificate.
- Lifetime Genetic Health guarantee against any genetic defects for which the puppy’s sire and dam have been cleared through Embark DNA testing.
- Extended breeder health guarantee against genetic, health and developmental conditions for hips, elbows, patella, eyes and heart.
- Registration papers from the International Pomsky Association (IPA).
- Puppy Care Package including food, blankets, toys, collar, puppy pads and/or litter training bedding, and a checklist of important care dates (vaccination and deworming schedule.
- Lifetime breeder support and an invitation to join our Ontario Pomsky Puppies Owners closed Facebook group.
She was great to work with and has some really great Pomskies!Karen McCullough
Christina has beautiful dogs and was a pleasure to work with. Can’t wait to see her pups.Marcy Farmer Howell
Christina was so Incredible to deal with. She was always accommodating with our visits and questions. She kept in constant contact with stories, videos and photos from birth to the day we picked up our baby boy. He was family raised with great love, care and attention. We picked up our healthy and pudgy little guy with full vet records, care plan for the next year and a complete care package with food, toys, a blanket and puppy pads and more! He even had a few tricks up his sleeve like sit/stay. Wow! We’ve been in touch since we arrived home and Christina has been great. Wonderful experience! We are so thrilled with our Frenchton! Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.Patti Gammon